Since its launch in the UK in 2018 the Amara 20 has been the UK's favourite longarm machine. It is testament to its popularity and reputation that this is only the second machine that we have seen reach the preloved market. We don't expect it to be available for long.
Capable of stitching at up to a class-leading 2500 stitches per minute, the Amara 20 is an incredibly smooth machine to use in free-motion mode thanks to its superb engineering. It's light and easy to use too, due to the precision glide carriage system and adjustable front handlebars.
This machine is on a 12 foot Studio2 frame so quilt tops up to 124" wide can be completed on it. Alternatively, it could be set up at 8' in its new home (or even 10 feet with a separate kit from Pinhole Quilting).
This machine will also be supplied with a huge amount of additional threads and accessories that by themselves retail at over £2,500 today. This includes Electromagnetic Channel Locks, Quilt from the Back Kit, Ruler base, rulers, spare bobbin case, many specialist feet and 60 unopened 1000m spools of Glide thread - see the photos attached for more details.
Loved by both domestic and professional users, this machine fits the sweet spot for free-motion quilting, but the computerised Pro-Stitcher Premium system is available as an optional upgrade if desired.
Originally supplied by us in September 2019, the 5-year warranty transfers automatically to the new owner. Pinhole Quilting will be happy to either advise or assist with moving the frame and machine to its new home.
With 3.3 million stitches on the clock, this machine has been lightly used for domestic quilting. It will be supplied with a separate heavy-duty bobbin winder and standard accessories that were supplied when new.
We treat preloved Handi Quilter owners just the same as owners of new machines. The same aftersales support, a FREE one-day Foundation training course and access to our unrivalled additional training facilities and courses. Take a look at what our customers say about us on TrustPilot.
The machine is available to test-drive by appointment with the owner, as this is a private sale. And don't forget - preloved machines are unique.
With the amount of quality accessories included, this represents great value for money.
Call us on 01905 942972 or e-mail email@example.com to find out more.
SOLD! Amara 20 Longarm
The Amara has 20" of brightly-lit throat space and QuiltMaster™ front handlebars for independent and ergonomic adjustments, enabling users to quilt in comfort with the precision that comes from it's QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation - perfect stitches, every time.
These are some of the features of the Amara
• Pinpoint Needle Laser
• Easy-Set Tension™
• 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
• Menu-controlled QuiltMaster™ LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin
• QuiltMaster™ front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
• QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)• Programmable handlebar buttons
• Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
• Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
• Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
• Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
• High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
• Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
• Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
• Handi Feet®-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
• On-screen hand wheel
• Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
• Bobbin-use estimator
• Front power switch
• Thread-break sensor and alarm
• Stitch counter
• Easy needle change
• Needle-stop up/down control
• Five basting stitches
Handi Quilter is by far the leading longarm brand in the UK with a thriving community and support network.
The buyer will get access to the unrivalled support and training opportunities provided by Pinhole Quilting as well as access to the private Facebook groups dedicated to Handi Quilter owners.
Visit our Pinhole Quilting Showroom for access to the full range of Handi Quilter machines. Test Drive a longarm today.