Nearly-new Moxie 15" Longarm with 8' Loft frame and accessories - West Wales
This is a very rare opportunity to acquire an almost-new Moxie. Much as it is loved by the current owner, she has decided to upgrade to an even larger machine!
Supplied by us in February 2022, it is very lightly used and in 'as-new' condition. The buyer will be getting what is, in effect, an almost new machine and frame, but at a pre-loved price.
Like all Handi Quilter machines, the Moxie has a 5-year warranty so the new owner has the reassurance of that until February 2027. But as Handi Quilter owners know, the machines are known for their industrial quality and longevity.
The buyer will also benefit from Pinhole Quilting's renowned customer service and aftersales support, and is entitled to attend a free 1-day Foundation training course at our unique longarm training facility near Pershore in Worcestershire.
The package being sold includes the following:
- Moxie 15" Moveable Longarm
- 8 foot Loft frame - a four-rail, no-baste system
- Table Top Inserts
- Quilt from the Back Kit (handlebars, laser, pantograph)
- Ruler Base
- Bobbin Winder
- Standard machine accessories
- Warranty to 22/2/2027
The owner will be happy to demonstrate the machine at her home near Tregaron in West Wales. The machine and frame are easy to disassemble and transport to a new home and the original machine box is included to assist with safe transportation.
This will be a private sale between the seller and buyer but please contact us to be put in touch with the seller or to obtain more information. We don't expect this machine to be available for long, as preloved Moxies are extremely rare.
Pinhole Quilting is an independent business and the UK's only specialist company that sells and supports longarm machines and their owners. We have the largest dedicated longarm showroom and training facility in Europe. We have been selling and supporting Handi Quilter machines (the leading global manufacturer of longarms) in the UK and Europe since 2010, and have hundreds of happy customers. Our support network includes 8 fully trained engineers / installers covering the UK and Ireland, as well as specialist Educators and Ambassadors who lead our extensive training programme. All Handi Quilter machines are of industrial quality and equally suited to both home and professional users.
SOLD! Handi Quilter Moxie 15" Longarm with 8' Loft Frame
The HQ Moxie is upfront–everything you need in one package. Practical features and optional accessories make this simple, spunky longarm the perfect quilting machine to customize and make your own.
- 15-inch throat space and high-resolution, full-color display
- 8-foot HQ Loft™ Frame; Optional 2-foot extension kit
- Compatible with the HQ Little Foot™ Frame
- 1,800 stitches per minute; 4-18 stitches per inch
- Choose from Cruise or Precision stitch regulation or Manual Mode
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- Compatible with all interchangeable Handi Feet
- Built-in LED lighting to illuminate quilting space
- USB port for easy software updates
- Features 3D interactive assembly instructions with the BILT app
- Compatibility with Pro-Stitcher Lite™
Visit our Pinhole Quilting Showroom for access to the full range of Handi Quilter machines. Test Drive a longarm today.