Moxie 15" Longarm with 8' Loft frame and accessories - Oxfordshire
Preloved Moxies are very rare! This one is only available as a result of the owner upgrading to a larger machine, and comes with some desirable accessories.
Originally supplied by us in February 2021, the machine has around 3.5 million stitches and is now stitching beautifully - we don't consider the machines fully run-in until they have completed at least 3 million stitches. And as all Handi Quilter owners know, the machines are of semi-industrial quality and good for many years service.
The warranty on this machine runs until February 2026, and for added peace of mind the owner will arrange for the machine to be serviced by us prior to sale.
The package includes the following:
- Moxie 15" Moveable Longarm
- 8 foot Loft frame - a four-rail, no-baste system
- Table Top Inserts
- Quilt from the Back Kit (handlebars, laser, pantograph)
- Ruler Base
- Heavy Duty Bobbin Winder
- Super Clamp and two Easy Grasp Clamps
- Original Machine Box
- Standard machine accessories
The machine is available to view and try out at the owners home near Abingdon. The owner will also be happy to help the successful purchaser dismantle the machine and frame for transportation - which is possible with an estate car or SUV.
The buyer will also be invited to one of Pinhole Quilting's free 1-day Foundation training course at our unique longarm training facility near Pershore in Worcestershire.
This will be a private sale between the seller and buyer but please contact us for more information andto make contact. We don't expect this machine to be available for long, so don't hesitate if you are interested!
Pinhole Quilting is an independent business and the UK's only specialist company that sells and supports longarm machines and their owners. We have the largest dedicated longarm showroom and training facility in Europe. We have been selling and supporting Handi Quilter machines (the leading global manufacturer of longarms) in the UK and Europe since 2010, and have hundreds of happy customers. Our support network includes 8 fully trained engineers / installers covering the UK and Ireland, as well as specialist Educators and Ambassadors who lead our extensive training programme. All Handi Quilter machines are of industrial quality and equally suited to both home and professional users.
SOLD! Moxie 15" Longarm with 8' Loft Frame
The HQ Moxie is upfront–everything you need in one package. Practical features and optional accessories make this simple, spunky longarm the perfect quilting machine to customize and make your own.
- 15-inch throat space and high-resolution, full-color display
- 8-foot HQ Loft™ Frame; Optional 2-foot extension kit
- Compatible with the HQ Little Foot™ Frame
- 1,800 stitches per minute; 4-18 stitches per inch
- Choose from Cruise or Precision stitch regulation or Manual Mode
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- Compatible with all interchangeable Handi Feet
- Built-in LED lighting to illuminate quilting space
- USB port for easy software updates
- Features 3D interactive assembly instructions with the BILT app
- Compatibility with Pro-Stitcher Lite™
Visit our Pinhole Quilting Showroom for access to the full range of Handi Quilter machines. Test Drive a longarm today.