Price reduced! All reasonable offers considered.
This longstanding customer has decided to revert to one of the Handi Quilter stationary (sit-down) machines, and as a result this movable Simply 16 on a Studio2 frame is now available. This is a very desirable setup, and the price reduction makes it exceptional value.
Currently set up at 8' in length, quilts of up to 6'6" wide can be loaded on the frame. However, the frame can also be set up at 10 feet, which would extend the maximum quilting width to 8'6". Most of the major components required for this are included in the sale, but some additional parts (priced at around £135) may be required from Pinhole Quilting if the new owner wishes to use the frame at the larger size.
In addition to a separate bobbin winder, original standard accessories and the custom box for the machine, this package includes a large number of additional accessories, which by themselves would cost over £2,000 from new:
- Electromagnetic Channel Locks for perfectly straight lines at the press of a button.
- Quilt from the back kit, laser light and a selection of pantographs
- Additional hand wheel for easily moving the fabric
- Ruler base and a large selection of longarm rulers
- Handi hammock for managing your wadding easily
- Tool tray for storage of small accessories on the frame
- A set of Red Snappers to assist in loading the fabric on the frame
- Frame clamps for floating your quilt top or managing the fabric
- Handi Light for additional lighting of your project
The machine was serviced by our senior engineer in May 2021 and is in excellent condition. Although the original warranty has now expired, Pinhole Quilting may be able to offer the new owner an extended warranty. Details are available on request.
The machine is available for demonstration by the owner at their home near Oxford. Pinhole Quilting will be happy to advise on or assist with disassembly and reassembly of the frame and machine.
As with all our preloved Handi Quilter machines, the buyer will be entitled to attend a free 1-day Foundation Training Course at Pinhole Quilting’s showroom to help you make the most of your investment.
Call 01905 942972 to speak to Liz or Pete or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLD! Handi Quilter Simply 16 with 10' (or 8') Studio frame
With 16 inches of throat space this free-motion moveable longarm machine will make your quilting easier and much more fun!
It comes with a Little Foot frame that has a small footprint of only 6'4" x 46" but on which you can still complete king-size quilts.
- Ergonomic front handlebars with touchscreen control
- 1,800 stitches per minute
- LED light ring
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed; open-toe foot included
- Two modes of HQ stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Manual mode with two customizable preset speeds
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Needle-stop positioning control
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Integrated USB port
- Five bobbins, 20 needles, thread samples
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Four language options: English, French, German, and Spanish
- Built-in diagnostics
The Simply Sixteen can optionally be teamed up with the Pro-Stitcher Lite when used with the Loft Frame or with the Little Foot Frame with a conversion kit.
Here's a great option for quilting large quilts on the Little Foot Frame with the Little Buddy add-on. Watch the Video.
There are YouTube videos on our channel which you can watch of how to use the Simply Sixteen on Little Foot Frame and how to disassemble it. Link to YouTube Simply Sixteen Videos.